Quantity: 1 available
If you suspect there could be more to life than what you're getting...if you always knew you could do anything if you only knew what it was, this extraordinary book is about to prove you right
A life without direction is a life without passion. The dynamic follow-up to the phenomenal best-seller "Wishcraft," "I Could Do Anything If I Only Knew What It Was" (the "New York Times" Bestseller) guides you, not to another unsatisfying job, but to a richly rewarding career rooted in your heart's desire. And in a work of true emancipation, this life-changing sourcebook reveals how you can recapture "long lost" goals, overcome the blocks that inhibit your success, decide what you want to be, and live your dreams forever
You will learn:
* What to do if you never chose to be what you are.
* How to get off the fast track--and on to the right track.
* First aid techniques for paralyzing chronic negativity.
* How to regroup when you've lost your big dream.
* To stop waiting for luck--and start creating it.
Title: I COULD DO ANYTHING IF I ONLY KNEW WHAT
Categories: PSYCHOLOGY SELF HELP,
Publisher: BANTAM DOUBLEDAY DELL:
ISBN Number: 0440505003
ISBN Number 13: 9780440505006
Binding: TRADE PAPERBACK
Book Condition: GOOD CONDITION
Item: 1.00 Item
Seller ID: IM144978